- Dr. Jude has decades of specialized experience
- We take a comprehensive approach to your care
- We’ll arrange any needed specialty treatment
Just like any other trusted professional you rely on, it’s important to find a skilled dentist office in Olympia. Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia would love to be the one dental practice to meet your restorative and cosmetic dental needs. We offer you:
- Convenient office hours that fit into your schedule
- Dr. Jude’s experience in prosthodontics spanning nearly three decades
- A skilled team dedicated to providing you exceptional smile care
- A comprehensive approach to your treatment, rather than focusing on the latest dental fads
Call Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia today at 360-229-5861 to schedule your appointment. We can’t wait to see you smile again!
Get Your Smile Back Into Shape
We like to think of our Olympia dental practice as a team effort, with Dr. Jude, a member of the American College of Prosthodontics, acting as the “quarterback.” He will listen closely to your needs, then develop a treatment plan to help you get there, all the while facilitating any necessary services from our trusted network of specialists.
We’ll use a comprehensive approach to your care, employing advanced dental tools and techniques when needed, but also relying on tried-and-true methods that have stood the test of time. Our team efforts will keep one main goal in mind – creating a functional and beautiful smile that you’re completely pleased with.
Below are a few services that we frequently use to repair and improve our patients’ smiles:
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots can support several types of replacement teeth to give you back a great smile and renewed chewing capacity.
- Crowns – We can use these restorations to repair damaged teeth or bond them to implants to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Bridges – These appliances anchor either to your natural teeth or to implants, filling in gaps in your smile and making eating more enjoyable.
- Dentures – We offer full and partial dentures, fixed implant dentures, and removable implant dentures. We’ll help you decide which option best meets your needs.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 – We can anchor a full arch of fixed teeth using only four or six implants respectively.
- Veneers – These thin shells bond to the front of damaged teeth to strengthen them and hide smile imperfections.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’re the dental team to turn to when you need to replace all or nearly all your teeth. We’ll design a treatment plan to suit your needs and situation.
Our Olympia dentist office offers the smile solutions you’ve been searching for. Call us today at 360-229-5861 to set up an appointment.