We’d love to be your Olympia prosthetic dental center for repairing your smile. Here are a few benefits of treatment from Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia:Doctor Rick Jude on why a patient should choose this practice Read Transcript
Well, for the patient-based, it's because what I do is based upon what they need. It's not based on what I need at the moment. It's not based on the last class I took. What we do here goes back to fundamentals, and it treats the issues that the patient presents with. Primarily those are tooth replacement, restoring broken-down teeth or worn-down teeth, or aesthetic treatment to make smiles nicer and better. But primarily what we deal with is replacing missing teeth situations. People who maybe haven't kept up quite so well or haven't had the best treatment over a period of time.
What really sets us apart is that in every case, we do a full examination. We usually do impressions, photographs. We obtained radiographs that have already been made, or we make new radiographs and we do a thorough examination and workup on every single patient. It's not, “Come in and we'll make you fit our approach.” It’s, “Come in, tell us what's bothering you, and we'll really try hard to get to the bottom of it.”
- Our practice is completely patient-oriented.
- We take a comprehensive approach, focusing on the desired outcome for our patients.
- Our care relies on proven beneficial treatments, never on the latest dental fads.
- All our dental work is done to the highest level possible.
- Dr. Jude acts as the “architect” of our patients’ care, facilitating treatment as needed from our network of trusted specialists.
Call us today at 360-229-5861 to schedule your appointment for exceptional dental care.
We Focus on Providing Excellent, Personalized Care
At Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia, we put ourselves above all the “dental noise” out there. We’re all for keeping current on dental technology and tools, but never at the expense of our patients’ treatment. Simply put, if it doesn’t work, we don’t use it here.
We believe that’s the reason so many patients have continued to trust us with their smiles over the years. They know that Dr. Jude will always put their best interests first, providing outstanding dental treatment to help them achieve their desired outcome.
When you visit our prosthetic dentist office, you’ll always be more than just a number. We’ll treat you like a real person, not just a set of teeth that need fixing. You’ll appreciate individualized attention and a personal approach to your care.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible while you’re here. To that end, our dental center features warm, homey touches like a fireplace, plus we offer complimentary coffee and tea.
Explore Our Dental Offerings
Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia provides several types of dentistry, all of which can be tailored to your individual needs. Our services include:
- Restorative Dentistry – No matter the condition of your mouth, we can repair your teeth and get your smile back into shape.
- Implant Dentistry – There is nothing quite like these replacement tooth roots for rebuilding your smile. They will also help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your smile isn’t quite as bright and attractive as you’d like, we offer help using tooth bonding, teeth whitening, veneers, and smile makeovers.
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Jude can bond these thin shells of material to the front of imperfect teeth to hide smile flaws and strengthen your teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We have a variety of ways to give you back a complete mouth of beautiful teeth.
Call 360-229-5861 today to make us your new Olympia prosthetic dental center.