If you’ve got smile imperfections, chances are you think about them every time you brush or floss your teeth – and maybe every time you look in the mirror. Isn’t it about time you do something about them? At Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia, Dr. Jude and the rest of our team would love to improve your smile!
We can help you with:
- Replacing Missing Teeth – If you’ve lost teeth, your smile not only looks different, it functions differently too. Missing teeth can make it tough to chew food and even to speak clearly. Dr. Jude can replace your teeth with dental implants, which will give you a smile with a natural look, feel, and function. You can replace any number of teeth with implants, from a single tooth to an entire mouth full of teeth. If you’d rather, you can replace teeth with a dental bridge.
- Brightening Dull Teeth – You can give you smile a bright boost with a teeth whitening treatment. We’ll provide you with professional-strength products you use at home, so you can whiten at your convenience. You’ll love the beautifully white results!
- Covering Flaws – You’ll find several options for hiding imperfections like chips and gaps at our Olympia, WA office, one of which will be right for you. You’ll achieve a long-lasting and natural look with veneers, custom-made restorations that are applied to the front surfaces of teeth. Another option is a bonding treatment, during which Dr. Jude will apply layers of composite – the same material used for fillings – to your teeth to conceal your flaws.
- Remaking Your Entire Smile – If multiple things about your smile bother you, Dr. Jude can create a customized treatment plan for you, using a combination of cosmetic and/or restorative services to give you the smile of your dreams. Before your makeover begins, he can create a wax model that will give you a good idea of what your redesigned smile will look like.
- Keeping Your Smile in Great Shape – You’ll have less need for smile improvement if you keep your teeth and gums in great shape. You should visit us at least once every six months for an exam and cleaning.
Ready to improve your smile? Call us today at 360-229-5861.