We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to our open dentist office in Olympia, WA! Here’s the latest update regarding our plans to reopen on May 18 in the safest way to protect you and your family while you receive exceptional dental care.
To schedule your next appointment, call Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia today at 360-229-5861.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR AN OFFICE VISIT AS WE RE-OPEN AFTER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We would like to share the following plans to re-open our practice safely that we have formulated using guidelines from the American Dental Association :
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We are asking all patients to cancel and reschedule if they have had any fever, respiratory symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has any kind upper respiratory symptoms in the preceding 2 weeks
- When you arrive in front of our office, we ask that you wait in your car and call (360-229-5861). You will receive a return text or call when the waiting room is empty and it is safe to come in the building
- Please plan on coming to your appointment alone if at all possible unless you are a minor. Please leave siblings at home in the care of others if possible
- Please arrive wearing a cloth or paper face mask
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- The number of patients we see on a daily basis has been reduced so that patients will always exercise social distancing.
- All the staff will be fully masked and gloved and their temperatures are taken when reporting to work every day
- We will be taking temperatures of all patients and asking a few general health questions before proceeding with examination and treatment
- We will be wiping down all surfaces that could have been touched in between patients and will provide you with the opportunity to sanitize your hands before leaving the office.
We are committed to providing high-quality dental care during this challenging time. The health and safety of our employees and patients is our number one priority during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thank you for your trust in our practice.
Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia
Rick Jude, DMD