For 30 years, Dr. Rick Jude has been restoring his patients’ teeth using his skills in prosthodontics, dental care that focuses on tooth replacement and restoration. If you need extensive treatment to get your smile back, we would love to help. A full-mouth reconstruction involves crowns and/or bridges to repair most or all your teeth. These crowns can be on natural tooth roots or on implants. Using a Tumwater full-mouth reconstruction, you can get:Doctor Rick Jude on full mouth reconstruction Read Transcript
A full-mouth reconstruction happens when the majority of the teeth in someone's mouth have been worn down, broken, or decayed. It's not a really common occurrence. It's not a real common procedure. It only happens when they can't be restored in a more simple approach.
In a full-mouth reconstruction, you basically have to prepare every single tooth for a crown. If there are a few missing teeth, there might be some dental implants involved at the same time. The big difference in having that treatment done by a prosthodontist is that I've been formally trained in how to perform full-mouth reconstructions. I don't skip the hard parts. I don't cut corners. I do it in the way that is the most technically capable of producing the best final result.
- Renewed biting and chewing capacity
- Relaxed and comfortable mealtimes
- A more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Better oral health and improved overall health
- More confidence to smile authentically
- Improved self-esteem
Call Prosthetic Dentistry of Tumwater today at 360-229-5861 to schedule your consultation for a full-mouth rehabilitation. Our address is 344 Cleveland Ave. SE, Suite H – just down from Safeway.
Restore Your Whole Mouth
Dr. Jude and our team will work one-on-one with you to design a full-mouth treatment to give you back a beautiful smile and strong bite. We offer many restorative dentistry services that can rebuild your mouth and improve your quality of life, including:
- Dental Implants – Implants often form the framework for a full-mouth restoration. These replacement tooth roots are placed in your jaw by an oral surgeon, where they can then support several types of lifelike and functional replacement teeth.
- Crowns – Our crowns are crafted by a professional lab using advanced CAD/CAM technology. They can be used alone to cap a damaged tooth or along with implants to replace missing teeth.
- Bridges – These appliances fill in gaps left by missing teeth. Standard bridges attach on either end to your natural teeth, while implant bridges anchor to two or more dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including conventional full and partial dentures, as well as implant-retained and implant-supported dentures. Your new teeth will give you back a great smile and restore your ability to bite and chew.
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Treatment – Using a minimal number of implants per arch, either four or six respectively, Dr. Jude can secure a fixed set of new teeth. You’ll smile with more confidence and enjoy all the benefits of a fully functional mouth.
A full-mouth reconstruction in Tumwater may be your ticket to a better smile. Call us today at 360-229-5861 to schedule your appointment.