When your smile needs help, you want a smile care professional with the education and expertise needed to get it back in shape. In our area, that professional is Dr. Rick Jude. He has received advanced dental education and has been helping his patients enjoy beautiful and functional smiles for over 30 years. You can trust him and our team to give your smile the exceptional care you deserve.
At our dental facility, you’ll always be more than just a number. We’ll treat you like a valued member of the family, taking time to listen to your needs and help you feel right at home. We’ve designed a dental practice to help you feel as comfortable as possible; our office has a fireplace and we will offer you beverages like coffee and tea to take your mind off dental care.
As our patient, you’ll have access to a variety of dental services, including:
- Dental Implants – You’ll have several options when it comes to your implant restorations. Dr. Jude will work with an oral surgeon who will place your implants, then our team will secure new teeth to them.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can help you smile and eat comfortably again with tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You’ve come to the right place for smile enhancement. We offer dental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and complete smile makeovers to give you a brand-new look.
- Oral Surgery – If we’re unable to save your diseased or damaged tooth, we can gently remove it to keep your oral health in top shape.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – We have several approaches we can take to help your jaw feel better and stop teeth grinding, including a custom-fit oral appliance, or restorative and cosmetic dentistry like fillings, crowns, and tooth bonding.
When your smile needs fixing, choose a dentist in Maytown, WA with the skills you can trust. Call Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia today at 360-229-5861 to schedule an appointment.