There’s no need to suffer in dental pain in Olympia. Dr. Jude and his experienced dental team can help! When you’re hurting, we will:
- Stop your pain so you feel better soon
- Make recommendations for repairing your smile
- Provide care to prevent further damage and get your smile back on track
- Offer follow-up care as needed
Call us now at 360-229-5861 if you’re in pain, and we’ll get you into our office as soon as we are able.
Our Skilled Care Will Stop Your Discomfort
There are many reasons why you might experience dental discomfort. Some of the most common problems we treat at Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia are related to failing teeth and broken or ill-fitting dental restorations. Here are a few restorative and surgical treatments that we may use to stop your oral pain:
- Teeth Fillings – A cavity can cause significant pain if left untreated. Dr. Jude uses tooth-colored composite fillings to repair tooth decay and restore your chewing capacity.
- Tooth Removal – A tooth extraction will not be our first option, but sometimes a damaged or diseased tooth needs to be removed to protect the health of your teeth and gums.
- Crowns – A new crown can make chewing more comfortable, plus give you back your beautiful smile. Our crowns are crafted by a professional lab using CAD/CAM technology.
- Inlays & Onlays – These “partial crowns” are used when a tooth repair requires more than a standard filling but doesn’t need an entire crown.
- Bridges – Fill in gaps in your smile and make biting and chewing more comfortable. These appliances anchor to your natural teeth on either end.
- Dentures – We offer conventional full and partial dentures, as well as implant-secured dentures. You’ll eat with ease after we restore your bite with great-fitting new teeth.
No matter what is causing your Olympia dental pain, the experts at Prosthetic Dentistry of Olympia can help you feel better. Call us now at 360-229-5861 to make an appointment.